Saturday, April 3, 2010

Caught up

Now my friend, you have been completely caught up. The abridged version of my crazy ass life.

I am now sitting in my bed with one of the twins sleeping soundly at the foot. Eric is downstairs, sleeping, I guess. Or maybe in the basement. I honestly don't care. I'm just glad he isn't in here.

It is 7:20 AM and I am waiting. Waiting for Josh to get here. YAY. I am in the best mood ever and I can't wait to see him.

It is supposed to be gorgeous outside and it couldn't have happened on a better day.

Yeah, I got family stuff to do early but as soon as I'm through I'll be with my Pooh!

I feel like a kid the night before Christmas. I know what I want is waiting for me under the tree. I just can't have it for another 8 hours. I promise you I am going to enjoy ripping the package off of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment