Sunday, April 4, 2010

My heart is home

They say home is where your heart is. I was definitely at home last night.

Yesterday felt so long. I was so anxious to see Josh again. I missed him so much. I spent the entire day daydreaming about how our encounter would be.

There is no way I could've dreamed up last night. It was BETTER than a dream, it was a fantasy come true.

I can still feel his touch. Thinking about him makes my body quiver. It was like our bodies melded together. I can't even remember the details leading up to the moment. I just remember never wanting to let go.

When we came it was like syncopated swimming... NO, when we came it WAS syncopated swimming.

Today I have to work until 3. It's Easter Sunday and I know I should be spending it with my family but all I can think about is Josh. I want to be with him every second that he is in town. I hate that he is this close and I can't have him all to myself.

I hate what I am doing to Eric. I wish that he did it for me. I wish that it was him that I sit and fantasize about. The thought of being with Eric does nothing for me.

Seeing Josh, no hearing Josh's voice makes my pussy wet. I am SO in love with this man it's dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment