Saturday, April 3, 2010

WTF?

I can't lie. Shit, I've been WAY too honest up until now. Amanda eating my pussy felt incredible. It was soft and she knew exactly what to do and when to do it.

I think it caught us all by surprise.

Chase and I fucked and it was Amanda's turn to watch. It was like the two of them were passing me back and forth and I was enjoying every minute of it.

Then it was over and Amanda and I were left to ride ALL the way home together.

It was awkward the whole way home. We barely said two words.

I know I was in disbelief. I have no idea what she could've been thinking.

I woke up the next morning feeling more guilty than I had ever felt before. Not because I had cheated on Eric, again. Because Amanda ate my pussy and I couldn't stop thinking about it.

The entire weekend passed and Amanda and I didn't speak.

The next day while were were both at work. We sent our good morning e-mails, like we normally do. The conversation started off dry. We were both tiptoeing around the elephant in the room.

Finally the ice was broken. We started chatting about what happened with Chase. She admitted she enjoyed the experience as much as I did. She told me she couldn't wait to do it again. I couldn't wait for her to do it again.

I'm not sure what it is that makes Amanda comfortable with eating my pussy. She promised that she has never done it before. Whatever it is, I can tell you this, I DO NOT have it in me. Call me what you want, but I KNOW I will never be able to do that one. It took me several sexmates before I even sucked a dick and liked it. A pussy? Oh hell no.

I told Amanda how I felt and she was okay with it. She said she liked doing it because seeing how my body reacted to her turned her on.

No comments:

Post a Comment