Saturday, April 3, 2010

Oh hell no!

Sometimes weeks would go by and Amanda and I wouldn't talk about "it". We talked about everything else and still hung out. She'd come to my house with her kids or I'd take mine to hers. Our normal friendship resumed.

Weeks or maybe even months went by and we never did it again. I think outside of the time with Chase we may have done it twice on our own.

One night I was at her house. We were drinking and watching TV. Her husband was out. The kids were asleep. I was on the phone with Chase and she ate my pussy while he listened.

Then her husband came home.

When he got there his shirt was on inside out and I seemed to be the only one phased by this. I asked him why his shirt was on inside out and he said he spilled milk on it. How much fucking sense did that make? Ugh, I HATE him. I KNOW I have no right to hate him for doing to her what I've been doing to Eric for YEARS.

I don't know what came over Amanda but she told her husband that she wanted to have a threesome with me. He didn't hesitate. He pushed me to the couch and was on top of me in seconds. I was like oh HELL NO. He wouldn't stop. I remember thinking, oh shit, I've done it now. After trying to get him off me for what felt like too long Amanda pushed him off me and we left.

We went straight to Chase. I didn't want to go anywhere else or be with anyone else. Chase always made me feel better. No matter what I was upset about. If Eric pissed me off, I called Chase. If my boss pissed me off, I called Chase. If my mother pissed me off, I called Chase. You get the picture. He always made me feel better, whatever the situation.

Amanda and I went to Chase. Why did I bring her? Of course, we had another threesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment