Monday, March 29, 2010

Atlantic City

Okay so my love life is all about Chase.

We went to bars together and had way too much fun. One night, on my way to my - now far as fuck apartment - since I'm not seeing Josh anymore. Chase agreed to meet me at the nail salon where I had an appointment scheduled in the morning.

He left his car there and drove my car to a club somewhere in Frederick. He stayed at my house and I took him to where his car was parked while I went and got my nails done.

I've been going to this beauty salon for years. The owner had been doing my nails for over 15 years. Everyone in there from the staff to the patrons were like family.

While I was getting my nails done by a girl I had known since we were kids she asked if I went to school with Chase. Thinking it was odd and not knowing her motives. I cautiously answered yes.

She proclaims that Chase is the father to her one month old daughter.

WTF?

You've got to be fucking kidding me. I couldn't even wait for my nails to dry before I called Chase to tell him to fuck off.

Lost and confused oh and pregnant I found my way back to Eric.

I had found out a few weeks before that I was pregnant by Josh and I was so confused. I never wanted to have another abortion but I KNEW I couldn't bring a baby into all of that drama.

I told Eric and he was so supportive. He told me if I chose to keep the baby he would help me raise another man's baby.

I couldn't do that to Eric. So, after deciding on Abortion #2 we decided to hop on a bus and go to Atlantic City.

Who is this man? Eric and I had so much fun in Atlantic City that I forgot I was with Eric.

I even sucked his dick on the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment