Sunday, March 28, 2010

Back to Reality

When we got back from Myrtle Beach I kept in touch with Chad. Hooking up with him at home to go for short rides on his bike. He stayed respectful and never tried anything. I loved the attention and felt safe with him. Eric was still staying out all night and doing "his thing". I felt like me and the baby were a burden so I decided to leave.Break-up #1.I moved back in with my mother. It was great. I had a baby sitter and I was able to hang out and enjoy life.I continued to see Chad. Nothing sexual ever happened. He became and remained a great friend. Not gonna lie. I would've fucked the shit out of Chad's sexy ass. Mmm.While I was at home with my mom. My cousin hooked me up with one of her co-workers. I met him through IM. We talked all day at work. Then started talking all night on the phone. This went on for a few months before we finally decided to meet in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment