Monday, March 29, 2010

Facebook

Fuck this MySpace, Facebook and Twitter craze. That is so not me.

Then I get a friend request from my girlfriend Rhonda. She wanted to show me pictures of her kids. So, thinking I could just go on and see the kids, I signed up. I got sucked in so fast. Before I knew it I had over 800 friends and was a Facebook junky.

Look at me know. I'm writing fucking blogs. Seriously?

Before I even got my feet wet on Facebook, Eric had his objections. He warned that Facebook, MySpace and Twitter were nothing but trouble. I assured him that couldn't be further from the truth. I told him that ALL of my Facebook encounters were respectful and no one dared to cross the line.

Then came the friend request from Jason. You remember Jason don't you? Sweaty sex.

He started off giving me advice about my marriage. Most often, he'd take Eric side and help me see where I was wrong. Then he asked me out to lunch.

Sure, lunch is innocent enough.

Next he was meeting me at bars for night caps.

Then finally, you know it. Sweaty sex. I don't know how I let him pull me back into THAT. Maybe it was how often he talked about how bad he wanted to taste my pussy. Okay, sure. Why not? So after one reminder of how sweaty the sex was and OH the pussy eating... TERRIBLE. Bye Jason. Well not GOODBYE. We can still go to lunch, maybe even dinner. NO MORE SEX. I promise you.

Jason was just the beginning. All types of intruders started invading my inbox. Talking about all the things they wanted to do to me, and how bad they wanted me when they knew me before. Some of them I just ignored. Others were more creative and intriguing. After Jason no one else was going to get a date. I did allow them to entertain me during the day with their talk of licking and kissing and all the other ways they wanted to "turn me out".

Okay, so maybe Eric WAS right about Facebook. BUT I'm not falling for that one ever again. I use Facebook only as a tool to promote one of my many business. Oh you didn't know I am a mompreneur? I will tell you about my business vetures later.

Bye Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment