Monday, March 29, 2010

I guess?

Immediately following our return from Atlantic City. I had the abortion then proceeded to pack up my apartment and moved back in with Eric.

No time to think about it or change my mind. We were getting married.

I was happy and in... hmm... what was I in? I loved Eric but I can't say that I was in love with him. I was in love with the idea of having a wedding. I was in love of the idea of my family being together. My son, his biological father and me.

I jumped into planning the wedding head first.

Then I made a big mistake. I accepted a phone call from Chase. Than another one. Than I was sneaking around to see him. Shit. What was I doing?

I wasn't over him and he wasn't over me. I started going out with him.

During marriage counseling Eric and I had decided to wait until after we were married before having sex again and WE did. Chase and I were another story.

I fucked Chase the night before my bachelorette party. After waking up the next day and being surprised by all of my bridesmaids the guilt was overwhelming.

So I finally stopped seeing Chase. For good.

Eric and I got married, had a beautiful wedding and honeymoon and were now finally off to a good start.

One morning I woke up queasy and feeling run down. Yes, I knew this feeling and I was SO happy to be having another baby.

We took the EPT and it was positive. Yay, for the first time ever I was happy to see a positive EPT.

Eric and I were adding another member to our family. I called my doctor and couldn't wait to find out how far along I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment