Sunday, March 28, 2010

Him again?

Chase.

All it took was one phone call and the sound of his voice. I was his all over again. His mother was buying stuff for my baby like he was her own grandchild.

Don't get me wrong his father has always been a constant in his life and no one has ever come close to taking his father's place.

As a matter of fact. Chase and I never spent time with the baby. He saw him and played with him a few times. But, When I was with Chase, I was with Chase. Usually when Eric had the baby on the weekends.

This round with Chase was way better than any other in the past. We missed each other and showed each other in every way we could imagine.

After David I had become somebody else in the bedroom and Chase wasn't complaining.

We were doing things to each other that the younger versions of us never would've dreamed of doing.

It felt that much better because I was with Chase. The man I was in love with. Chase and I were going strong. I was happier than I had been in so long.

Eric was doing his thing, I was doing mine.

Until Eric called me and said he wanted his family back. He apologized for leaving me in the house by myself night after night. I wanted for my son what I never had. Two parents who were going to be there for him through it all.

I ended things with Chase and moved back in with Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment