Monday, March 29, 2010

The Beginning of the End

All good things must come to an end.

Yep, that's what they say.

Josh and I had just returned from one of our many trips to New York.

I got a call from a girlfriend that I hadn't talked to in ages. Asking if I was still seeing Josh "the playwright" because she heard he was in a relationship and about to have a baby.

Time out.

What the fuck did you just say?

Seriously I couldn't hear it with my world crashing around me in the background.

He WHAT?

Oooh I couldn't wait for him to get "home". I confronted him and he didn't lie. Or did he? Who knows? Here's what he said:

Yes, I am about to have a baby but I don't love the Bitch. I was in love with the idea of having a kid.

Ok, fair enough. I have my son who I love more than life so let's just go with that. Plus I was in way to deep to even think about breaking things off with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment