Monday, March 29, 2010

What was I thinking?

As if I didn't have enough to deal with. I fucked the lead singer in the band we were seeing every Thursday night.

What in the hell is wrong with me?

Seriously, what is wrong with me? He became to clingly fast. He didn't respect the boundries of my marriage as all others before him. So, immediately I had to let him go.

My children and husband come first.

No more bar on Thursday nights for me.

Besides if Chase found out he would kill me. I was so into Chase that I even stopped seeing Josh or any other body that I might have previously entertained. After the band dude Chase and I had the most intimate conversation we had ever had. He actually asked that I stopped talking to Justin "because he didn't like that shit". That made me love him even more.

I'm down to two. Chase and Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment