Sunday, March 28, 2010

David

There was something I liked about him. If we had met in person first he honestly probably wouldn't have stood a chance but David knew exactly what to say to keep me interested.

It helped that he didn't just talk a good game. He backed it up. OMG.

David had the biggest dick I had ever seen. No joke. I promise you it scared the shit out of me the first time I saw it.

I had been with guys not nearly as big and it hurt. I was not trying to let this man break me in half. Size does matter, I didn't not see how all of that was gonna fit up inside little ole me.

David was all about pleasing me. He kissed and licked me in places I had never even seen. Or knew existed.

David's bedroom game was definitely on a level I had never experienced.

I had my head so far in the other direction(s) that I really didn't give David a fair shot.

I look at him now and he is far from ugly... He was just no Chase, Justin or Chad.

Hey, I admited that I was shallow.

Needless to say David and I fizzled out and guess who came back?

No comments:

Post a Comment