Monday, March 29, 2010

I really do love Eric

Let me take a moment to tell you about just me and Eric. Can you try to forget about everyone else? That's what I do. When I am at home with him and the kids. I TRY to forget about everyone else.

It helped that no one would dare to disrespect my marriage any further than they already were by defiling me at any chance they got.

Eric was really into basketball. He coached boys basketball, he played in a league, he played it on his PS2 and later his PS3, I even found out that he had been coaching a team of strippers.

What were we doing to each other? We spent no time together.

At one point my mother agreed to keep the kids once a month. The first couple of times we went out on dates and enjoyed each others company.

Then we just started sleeping in and enjoying the peace and quiet in the house.

Then we started making plans to go out separately.

In no way did I feel like Eric was attracted to me. I sought and received the attention elsewhere.

I wish I could be fulfilled by one man. I sometimes wish that one man was Eric. I most times wish I knew who the one man was. Deep down I think I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment