Monday, March 29, 2010

What's up Doc?

Excited to find out as much as I could about this baby I was carrying I went to my first doctor's appointment alone. I couldn't wait for a time when both of our schedules were in sync.

I went to the doctor and found out I was WAY to far along for this to be Eric's child.

I had to think fast.. Eric already knew about the pregnancy but I couldn't take the risk of this baby looking just like Chase. Like his older daughter. To add to the irony of my life I was supposed to be taking my son to Chase's daughter's birthday party the NEXT day. The nail girl invited me, I couldn't say no.

During the birthday party I told Chase about OUR predicament. He had the nerve to ask me what I wanted to do. Please tell me you are kidding me.

He gave me the money and there it was.

Abortion #3

You would think with each abortion it wouldn't be so hard. This was the hardest. This was the baby that Eric and I were ready to have. I kept myself awake at night crying. Of course Eric thought it was because I had just lost our baby. Such a tragic lie on top of a horrible situation. I felt terrible.

That day I swore off every man other than Eric. We had to make it work. I had to find a way to be attracted to him only. I had to focus all of my energy on this one man and our new family.

No comments:

Post a Comment