Sunday, March 28, 2010

Josh

I got a call from Josh later that night. I didn't actually receive it until the next day.

Joshua invited me out to dinner and of course I jumped at the opportunity.

I lied to Eric and told him I was working late.

Dinner with Josh was the most sensual encounter that I have ever had with another person. Every thing about it was flirty and sexy. I felt like I was a scene from one of his plays.

We talked, I told him all about Eric. I didn't want the night to end.

We stayed out way later than I ever had working overtime. I didn't care. That night could've gone on forever.

The next morning I couldn't wait to call Amanda to tell her about my date.

I told her how we talked, and flirted, and kissed.

That goodnight kiss had every inch of my body tingling. I wanted him so bad it was scary.

As I retold every detail of that night.I felt like I was reliving the moment.

And I was. Until I turned around.

No comments:

Post a Comment