Monday, March 29, 2010

Nightlife

I had so much fun with Cynthia at the bar that we became regulars. Every Thursday night the band played and there we were.

Now if you think I've had a lot of sexcapades in my time. They didn't compare to Cynthia's.

Still a little deflated from finding the cell phone I lived through Cynthia. Besides, I was married and putting fourth my best effort to make it work. I was Cynthia's wing man. Covering for her. Watching her back.

I was having a good time watching her live her single life.

I decided to go back to work. I got a job in Georgetown at a advertising agency right on the waterfront. It was a prime location. I loved working there. The atmosphere was sick.

Coincidentally, I worked in the same building as Justin. I ran into him one day at lunch and he became my lunch buddy.

We spent most lunches talking about what happened to us and what could've been. He admitted that my decision to talk to Chase broke his heart. He said he brought Chase over hoping I'd chose him instead. He told me how much he loved me and how he would always love me.

When he could get away, he would sneak over to my office and we'd hang out until it was time to go home. We left work at the same time and walked to the garage together. We both altered our route home so we could follow each other for as long as we could.

After a while we starting staying later and we'd hang out in Georgetown for a cocktail at happy hour. Happy hour turned into dinner. Dinner turned into sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment